Thermo Scientific Café
Sponsored by Thermo Fisher Scientific
Last modified 11 NOVEMBER 2019
The Thermo Scientific Café will be held in the Wednesday evening, 04 December 2019.
This special session includes about 10 short oral presentations by young scientists,
who are selected among poster presenters.
The time of each presentation will be 10 min (7 min talk and 3 min discussion).
Light refreshments and drinks will be provided, so that delegates are able to enjoy both
tastes of science and foods.
Speakers at the Scientific Café are listed below:
– Mr. Chau Minh Huynh (Umea University, Sweden)
– Mr. Jilei Pang (Nanjing University, China)
– Mr. Guillem Campmajo (University of Barcelona, Spain)
– Ms. Dorota Iza Garwolinska (Gdansk University of Technology, Poland)
– Ms. Yumeki Tani (Okayama University, Japan)
– Mr. Chao Zhu (Beijing Institute of Technology, China)
– Ms. Chenchen Liu (Kyoto University, Japan)
– Ms. Chiharu Ishii (Kyushu University, Japan)
– Mr. Chih-Hsiang Chang (Kyoto University, Japan)
– Mr. Lichao Wang (Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, China).
For detailed information and registration, visit to the web of Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Thermo Scientific Café Award (Presentation Award)
1st Place: Chenchen Liu
2nd Place: Dorota Iza Garwolinska
3rd Place: Guillem Campmajo